The GR765 system-on-chip is a concept with an octa-core fault-tolerant LEON5 SPARC V8 processor, 12-port SpaceWire router, 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet interfaces, high-speed serial links, PCI initiator/target interface, and CAN-FD interfaces. This is a running development and no guarantees can be given concerning future product availbility. All information on this page is subject to change without notice.
- System frequency: > 300 MHz
- Main memory interface: DDR2/3 SDRAM
- High-speed Serial Links, 6.25 Gbps
- SpaceWire router with SpaceWire links 200 Mbit/s minimum
- 33 MHz PCI 2.3 initiator/target interface
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit MACs
- Octa-core LEON5FT with per core dedicated FPU and MMU
- 32 KiB per core L1 cache, connected to 128-bit bus
- TBD MiB L2 cache, 256-bit cache line, 4-ways
- DDR2/3 interface with dual x8 device correction capability
- DMA controllers
- 12-port SpaceWire router with +4 internal ports
- 32-bit 33 MHz PCI interface
- 2x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet
- TT / TSN Ethernet support (TBD)
- Debug links: Ethernet, JTAG, SpaceWire
- 2x MIL-STD-1553B, 2x CAN-FD, 2 x UART
- 2x SPI master/slave, GPIO, Timers & Watchdog
- 2x I2C interface
- NAND Flash controller interface
- FPGA Supervisor interface
- SpaceFibre x4+ lanes 6.25 Gbit/s, simpler protocols
- High-pin count – LGA1752 (TBD)
- Reduction of pin sharing
The GR765 is targeted at high-performance general purpose processing. The architecture is suitable for both symmetric and asymmetric multiprocessing and contains design extensions to provide hardware support for isolation between mixed-criticality applications.
The full GR765 development from concept to flight model availability has the following engineering activities:
- Phase 1 - Prototype development. Output: GR765ES component
- GR765ES design
- GR765ES manufacturing
- GR765ES electrical test
- GR765ES radiation validation
- GR765ES ESD tests
- GR765-XX design – extensions of SoC design to create design suitable for FM
- Phase 2 - FM development. Output: GR765-XX – GR765 prototypes without an established production test program
- GR765-XX manufacturing
- GR765-XX ceramic package development
- GR765-XX electrical test
- GR765-XX ESD tests
- GR765-XX radiation validation
- Phase 3 - GR765 flight model qualification. Output: GR765 prototypes, triple-temp test prototypes and GR765 flight models
- GR765-CP/MP/MS manufacturing (same design as GR765-XX)
- GR765-CP/MP/MS electrical test
- GR765-MS lot validation
Currently the phase 1 development is ongoing with GR765ES availablity, on development boards, in 2022.
A development board with GR765 engineering samples (GR765ES) is scheduled to be available in 2022.
No public documentation is available at this stage.
|GR765 Data Sheet and User’s Manual
||An advanced data sheet / user's manual is scheduled for release in June 2021.